[SI-LIST] Re: HSPICE for 10Gbps link simulation?

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:27:17 -0400 (EDT)

Chris (& all),

... that should have been "the proof is *in* the pudding.  That's what I get
for responding from my phone while walking out the door this morning.

As I realize I'm making some pretty big claims and need to back them up, let
me point to the material we've presented at DesignCon over the past few
years.  Some papers relevant to this discussion are:

- Simulating Large Systems with Thousands of Serial Links, DesignCon 2012
- Studying Clock Recovery Performance Using IBIS-AMI Models - DesignCon 2011
- Using IBIS-AMI Models to Study Clock Recovery Loop Performance - 2010
- Predicting BER with IBIS-AMI models (co-authored with IBM)- DesignCon 2010
- Demonstration of SerDes Modeling using the Algorithmic Model Interface
(AMI) Standard - DesignCon 2008

These and other papers are available on SiSoft's eLearning site; you can see
the list at http://www.sisoft.com/elearning/papers-and-presentations.html.

Note: SiSoft eLearning is a registered access site - you will need a login
to access the material.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
VP, Software Products

Signal Integrity Software Inc. â www.sisoft.com
6 Clock Tower Place â Suite 250 â Maynard, MA 01754
(978) 461-0449 x24  â  twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx

âI want to live like that â
                                             -Sidewalk Prophets