[SI-LIST] HSPICE Capable Tools

  • From: "Moeller, Merrick" <mmoeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:59:01 -0600

Greetings,
        I'm looking for a EDA type tool that has
HSPICE solver capability. I need to be able to create
EPD and perform schematic capture. I need to have
All HSPICE elements available for simulation. Basically
Need HSPICE with a schematic capture front end.
I have investigated AWR Microwave Office. They seem
To have their own version of a netlist that can be
Confusing. I'm not going to run simulations that require
1 mill transistors or anything, just need to be able to
Import models and run signals. Would prefer the ability
To import Touchstone files, or create models from
Touchstone files.
Regards,
Merrick

List FAQ wiki page is located at: