[SI-LIST] Re: HIGH DC Current on GND Plane

  • From: Vinu Arumugham <vinu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Istvan.Novak@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:10:23 -0700

Istvan,
I think your comments apply to serdes signals routed as stripline traces
that are referenced to both a power plane and a ground plane.

If the traces are routed referencing only ground planes and these ground
planes also serve as power return, I think the serdes signals will be
unaffected.

Do you agree?

Thanks,
Vinu