[SI-LIST] HFSS solution issue

  • From: Bi Han <mike_bihan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List` Si <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:52:06 +0800 (CST)

hi, ansoft guies:

There is one simple question about HFSS.

Since Adaptive 'Single frequency' analysis will allow users to setup 'Requested
Passes', what number will be suitable? I used 7.

However, issues come up!
The results,obtained by 'Single Frequency', differs greatly from 'Sweep'
analysis

results? Because of the higher accuracy of 'Single frequency' analysis, I
prefer it than sweep one. (Actually,sweep results is the Pass 1 results on
Single Frequency analysis.)

Then, what value does 'sweep' analysis have, with so poor accuracy, whose mesh
will not be refined. In another way, in which way should we treat the data from
'sweep analysis'?

Sincerely,
Bi, Han
Sjtu, EMLAB