[SI-LIST] Re: HFSS or CST

  • From: "Moreira, Jose" <jose.moreira@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sanjay G" <skgupta2005@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 05:34:23 -0500

Cost is simple, request a quote to each vendor with the options you need and
compare them. Remember that you can always discuss the quote and they might be
able to help you if they are above your budget.

I would also suggest that you ask each vendor for a demo license so that you
can spend some time looking at each SW package. Use an example that corresponds
to the type of stuff you will be working on.

You are lucky, in the current business situation having money to buy new SW
allows you to get some good deals. Take advantage of that.