[SI-LIST] 答复: HDMI Frequency Failing RE Test by 7dB!!!!

  • From: "Zhenwei Wang (zhenwwan)" <zhenwwan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ah.vinod@xxxxxxxxx>, "SI-LIST" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 10:04:41 +0800

Hi Vinod,
        I went through the email about your issue. Yes, if the pixel clock is
74.25Mhz, the data rate is ten times of pixel clock, equal 742.5Mhz.
Conceptually, TMDS signal have a virtual AC ground. So there is no DC current
requirement through ground pin. My suggestion: you should check the parameter
"inter pair skew" of each differential data line.

BR
Zhenwei(Jason) Wang
Cisco Systems (Shanghai) Video Technology Co., Ltd.