[SI-LIST] Re: HDMI Frequency Failing RE Test by 7dB!!!!

  • From: vinod ah <ah.vinod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ken Wyatt <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 21:18:29 +0530

Hi Ken,

Sorry the wording were not proper. Here is the corrected one.

I just checked the layout and found that there are four shield pins
and we have used a zero ohms between shield pin and ground. Is this ok
to do so or should i have
solid ground connection to the shield pins. Also if i replace the zero
ohms with ferrite bead, will it help?

Regards
Vinod A H

List forum  is accessible at: