[SI-LIST] Re: HCSL Input Terminations

  • From: "Mustafa Yousuf" <yousufs432@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dudi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 16:38:17 -0700

Hi Dudi,

Termination to the buffer varies according to what is driving it and the
output signal level of the driver. This should be compatible with the input
requirements of the HCSL input buffer for level shifting and common mode.
Best thing is to consult the app notes from IDT of the CLK buffer (IDT
device) you are using and what they recommend for each case.

Regards,
Mustafa Yousuf