[SI-LIST] Re: Guard traces for differential pairs

  • From: Duane Takahashi <duanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:16:47 -0700

Sorry for the confusion.  I meant the dominant xtalk mechanism could be
capacitive or inductive.  There won't be any zero valued off diagonal
elements.

Duane

> I would love to learn how could xtalk be "capacitive" or "inductive" only.
> Are you saying you can have non-zero off diagonal element on one (C or L)
> matrix while the other is zero ?
> Chris

Duane Takahashi              phone: 408-235-4200
Greenfield Networks            fax: 408-727-7790
3260 Jay St.                 email: duanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Santa Clara, CA 95054

List archives are viewable at: