[SI-LIST] Re: Ground plane question

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike S." <powersurf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:19:52 -0700

Bruno, from your drawing

Low frequency PWM signal return currents will not flow in SC1
Low frequency power supply return currents will not flow in SC1

If there is any kind of external loop between the input signal common, and
the output signal common as might happen with external chassis connections,
then you will have aggravated and not improved your situation.

Steve.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org