[SI-LIST] Global EMC and SI University at 2012 IEEE EMC Conf

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:28:42 -0600

Hi folks-

I thought some of you might be interested in the Global EMC and SI
University offered concurrently with the 2012 IEEE EMC Conference in
Pittsburg in Aug. This unique event pulls together 17 different experts in
the field to present 1-2 hour tutorials on various practical EMC and SI
topics.

Rarely will you find such a concentrated collection of world class experts
as at this conference and the Global U.

For more information, check out my recent blog post:
http://www.bethesignal.com/blog/ or the IEEE EMC web site:
http://2012emc.org/index.php?id=24

I hope to see you there.

--eric

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Signal Integrity Evangelist

Bogatin Enterprises

Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
web site:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/> www.beTheSignal.com

Blog:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/blog> www.beTheSignal.com/blog

Twitter @beTheSignal
e:  <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx