[SI-LIST] Re: Glass Weave effects and Cross sectioning

  • From: Istvan Nagy <buenoshun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SI <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bbakshan@xxxxxxxxx, Lee Ritchey <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 13:35:13 -0800

Lee,
What is on your list of good enough weaves? Are those provide much better
results than 2116? The nicer weaves are not as available as 2116, i am talking
about series production of networking and computing boards, not test boards.
Do you expect the skew problem to be resolved mainly by glass style selection?
Regards, Istvan, mobile

*** Sent from my BLU smartphone device ***
On Dec 30, 2015 9:07 AM, Lee Ritchey <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have had severe skew problems with 2116 at 10 Gb/S.   It is not on my list
of good weaves.