[SI-LIST] Re: Getting started material for S-parameters for passive interconnect

  • From: "Hill, John" <John.Hill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:07:14 -0400

Aubrey,

Here are two good books:

1. Microware Transistor Amplifiers Analysis and Design by Guillermo
Gonzalez (Chapter one). ISBN 0-13-254335-4
2. Microwave Engineering by David Pozar (Chapter 4). ISBN 0-471-44878-8

The book by Gonzalez is excellent. Read it first. I would also recommend
you get a Smith Chart program and start playing with it to get a feel
for the Smith Chart.

Best regards,

John

John Hill
Design Engineer
TK  HOLDINGS INC  =20
Electronics=20
27200 Haggerty Road  Suite B-12 =20
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Office Phone: 248 699 2915
Mobile Phone 248 765 3599

=20

---------------------------------------
The information in this email and attachments hereto may contain legally =
privileged, proprietary or confidential information that is intended for =
a particular recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the =
employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the =
intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, =
copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail =
information is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to Takata =
customers or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is =
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing contract, if =
applicable. If you have received this communication in error, please =
immediately notify us by return e-mail, permanently delete any =
electronic copies of this communication and destroy any paper copies.