[SI-LIST] Gerber vs ODB++ vs IPC-2581 Offspring

  • From: <colin_warwick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 18:56:51 -0700

Hi,

Sorry person that I am, I've been thinking a lot about business and technical
issues around CAD-to-CAM PCB data transfer formats like Gerber, ODB++, and
IPC-2581 Offspring recently. I know I should get a life, but with Mentors'
recent relaunch of the ODB++ Solutions Alliance, instead I wrote a blog posting
with my ruminations:

http://signal-integrity.tm.agilent.com/2012/o-is-for/

I was curious about list member's opinion on this matter?

Thanks!

-- Colin

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: