[SI-LIST] Fwd: DC drop

  • From: ravikumar potluri <potluri.ravikumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 18:29:02 +0100

Hello Experts,
 I have extracted 2 port S-Parameters model of a 1.8V power plane between
VRM and load. When I used this S-Parameter model of power plane in
simulation software I see a DC drop of about 450 mV with transient
analysis. I am a bit skeptic about this result. Could you please comment on
this issue? Can you also suggest how to find DC drop from S-Parameters?.

Do I have to model also VRM in series to extracted S-Parameter model?

Regards,
Ravi

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: