[SI-LIST] Fwd: About input impedance of a operating receiver

  • From: XingMing Li <lxm11544@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 18:23:43 +0800

Hi experts,
 I have some questions about the input impedance of a operating IC (work as
a reciever). I think most of the recievers are CMOS based, then the input
of the IC is conneting with the gate, so the impedance is high. However,
most IC models give out package inductance and load capacitors, does it
mean that the impedance depands on the frequency?
 Is there any way to measure the input impedance of a operating IC? Thank
you.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: