[SI-LIST] Re: Fw: Re: Inexpensive TDR for short/open localizing on a PCB

  • From: Yafei Bi <yafei_bi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: doug@xxxxxxxxxx, patrick@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 01:01:11 -0700 (PDT)

sometimes it is called "hot spot check", or "hyper vision" or "photon
emission", or "liquid crystal"
see an example at the URL:
http://www.accurel.com/?area=service&id=11

it is routinely used in IC design to find high current spot, latch-up location
etc.
depends on the equipment vendor, it might be called on of the above names.

Thanks

Yafei