[SI-LIST] Front Range SI Lecture series now posted for viewing

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:12:44 -0600

Hi folks-

Last year, we invited five world experts to present at the Front Range
Signal Integrity Lecture in Longmont, CO.

These were all recorded and are now posted for free viewing at the new Si
Academy. If you missed the live events, visit www.beTheSignal.com and check
out the fourth course we just added, Video Recordings of Presentations and
Webinars.

You'll see the Front Range SI Lectures and a few other webinars I've done
over the years, available for free viewing. No registration required.

Check out the review of the SI Academy Bert Simonovich wrote:
http://iconnect007.uberflip.com/i/344372/45

--eric

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Dean

 <http://www.bethesignal.com/> Teledyne LeCroy Signal Integrity Academy

 <http://www.bethesignal.com/> www.beTheSignal.com

Adjunct Prof, ECEE Univ of Coloroado, Boulder

105 S Sunset St, Suite J

Longmont, CO 80501 USA

Twitter @beTheSignal
e:  <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx