[SI-LIST] Free Webinar on Using IBIS Models for Setup and Hold Timing

  • From: "Timothy Coyle" <tim.coyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:05:01 -0400

Hi,
My previous webinar on IBIS Model Quality seemed to be popular enough so I'm
continuing the series with the upcoming free webinar titled 'Using IBIS
Models for Setup and Hold Timing' on November 4, 2009 at 1PM EST. This
webinar will talk about how to simulate an interconnect path with an IBIS
model and extract the flight time delay used for setup and hold timing. A
simple common clock design will be used as an example. This should be a good
primer for those trying to understand how their Signal Integrity tools work
and a refresher for those needing to get back into simulating their designs.
You can sign up for the webinar at the following link :
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/762852570 . I do record the webinars
and put them up on my website for viewing later so even if you can't attend
sign up so you can get the link to view the webinar later.

If you have any suggestions for future webinar topics or issues with
registering please feel free to contact me off-line.

Best Regards,

Timothy Coyle

President

Signal Consulting Group LLC