[SI-LIST] Free Webinar on Simulation and Timing for Signal Integrity

  • From: "Timothy Coyle" <tim.coyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:49:39 -0500

Hi,
I'm excited to offer our next free Signal Integrity webinar on 'Simulation
and Timing for Signal Integrity'! This time I have teamed up with EMA Design
Automation to offer a webinar on how to setup IBIS models for simulation and
how to take the simulated results and do a timing margin analysis. We're
going to use a common clock architecture as an example and walk through the
full flow of using IBIS models, vendor datasheet timing specs, simulation
results, and timing equations to put together a complete analysis. This is a
great way to get introduced to timing budgets as well as a refresher for
those who need to get back into it. Plus there will be some tips and tricks
along the way on how to handle some advanced techniques with IBIS models!

The webinar is going to be on December 10th at 1PM EST and you can register
at http://www.sharksim.com/signal_integrity_timing_webinar.html. I do record
the webinars and put them up on my website for viewing later so even if you
can't attend sign up so you can get the link to view the webinar later.

If you have any suggestions for future webinar topics or issues with
registering please feel free to contact me off-line.

Best Regards,

Timothy Coyle

President

Signal Consulting Group LLC