[SI-LIST] Re: Formula page and guides on SI

  • From: "Curt McNamara" <CurtM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cycat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:20:35 -0600

Probably the best place to start is a book titled
_High Speed Digital Design_ by Johnson and Graham
This will give you a wide overview of topics closely
related to signal integrity. Then I actually like
_Digital Signal Integrity_ by Young. These are not
the "guru" books :-) just good introductions to the=20
topics.

                                Curt

Curt McNamara. P.E.=20
Senior Electrical Engineer=20
Logic Product Development=20
411 Washington Ave. N Suite 101=20
Minneapolis, MN 55401=20
Tel 612-436-5178=20
Fax 612-672-0443=20
curtm@xxxxxxxxxxx=20
www.logicpd.com=20
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.