[SI-LIST] Forked/Sectioned IBIS Package models

  • From: "Crain, Dan S" <dan.s.crain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:34:27 -0700

Dear list,

I'm trying to bottom out on the best approach for creating a relatively =
complex device IBIS package model.  I have concerns regarding SI =
simulator compatibility with this type of model so I hope the list can =
accommodate a few query type questions:

*       Has anyone encountered simulator problems when using IBIS models with =
package information that was more complicated than the standard R, L, =
and Cpkg parameters?  In particular, package models that contained =
multiple sections and forks as detailed in Section 7 of the 3.2 IBIS =
spec.  If you did encounter problems, how did you overcome them?

*       Has anyone successfully used an IBIS model with this type of package =
information?  If so, what simulator did you use?

Please feel free to respond to me directly and I will follow-up with a =
summary email for the list.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Dan

List archives are viewable at: