[SI-LIST] Final Deadline 2012 Signal Integrity Symposium and International Symposium on SI

  • From: ALDO W MORALES <awm2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 14:01:06 -0500 (EST)

Apologies if you get multiple copies of this message.
2012 IEEE International Symposium on Consumer Electronics (ISCE) and 6th Signal
Integrity Symposium
June 4-6, 2012, Harrisburg, PA USA
http://isce.ieee-cesoc.org/

ISCE NOTICE:

After many requests, the ISCE 2012 paper submission deadline
has a final extension of March 11th.
Please be sure to upload your submissions in time.
At least a two-page manuscript summary will be considered.
We look forward to receiving your contributions.

Thank You.

Please find the 2012 ISCE Call for Papers on our website.
Please share this with your colleagues and students.
Please find the abstract submission system here:
http://isce.ieee-cesoc.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30&Itemid=41

Aldo Morales, Ph.D. IEEE Senior Member
Associate Chair of the EE/EET programs
Co-Director, Center of Excellence in Signal Integrity
http://www.hbg.psu.edu/csi
Professor of Electrical Engineering
Penn State Harrisburg
777 West Harrisburg Pike