[SI-LIST] Re: Filter Question about 2.4G and 40M

  • From: Ray Anderson <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zhangkun (Zkun)" <zkun.zhang@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 09:19:44 -0800

Zhangkun-

Your message really didn't pose a question, but I get the sense you
are trying to separate both signals that are present on your channel.

It sounds like your filter is either a highpass or bandpass filter
that is attenuating the 40 MHz signal but passing the 2.4GHz signal.
Is that correct? If you need to be able to recover and separate both
signals in the channel a diplexer is probably what you need.
See any good RF filter design text for details.
(or do a Google search on 'diplexer design')

Regards,

-Ray  WB6TPU

Raymond Anderson
Senior Signal Integrity Staff Engineer
Programmable Platforms Development
Silicon Technology Group
Signal Integrity and Package Development Department
Xilinx Inc.
2100 Logic Drive
San Jose, California  95124
(408) 626-6277