[SI-LIST] Re: Ferrite bead question

  • From: <art_porter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <joel@xxxxxxxxxx>, <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:59:37 -0600

Back in the good old days when I was actually designing stuff instead of =
trying to sell stuff, use of beads was considered a serious sign of =
weakness.=20
But like anything else, if it works, fine, but you need to understand =
why it works. If you understand why a bead works, often that will lead =
to an insight as to how to fix the problem without using a bead.=20

Art Porter
Agilent =20