[SI-LIST] Re: Ferrite bead question

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark Alexander <mark.alexander@xxxxxxxxxx>, silist <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:49:42 -0400

Mark
You're right.  Thanks for the correction  I pressed the buttons on the
calculator right, but my brain failed to transcribe them correctly.

Power system Ztarget = 100mV/1.28Amps = 78 mOhms

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of

Mark Alexander wrote:
> Scott,
>
> I think you've got a typo:
>
> Power system Ztarget = 100mV/20mA = 78 mOhms.
>
> Shouldn't it be divided by the total current transient of 1.28A?  That
> gives the correct answer...

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org