[SI-LIST] Re: Ferrite Beads on Differential Signal Lines?

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 19:54:40 -0700

Your model is probably correct. People who are under time pressure
frequently give in to copying an idea or implementation in the hope that
it will work, rather than spend time doing the engineering.  That can
really foul things up.  I don't have a simple answer.  There is always a
lot of time pressure.  At the same time, the cost of doing foolish
things can be really high.

Steve

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: