[SI-LIST] Ferrite Bead for power decoupling systems

  • From: Alvaro alkschbirs <alvaro.alkschbirs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 12:37:53 -0200

Hi gurus,
Looking for Signal Integrity and EMI/EMC, What is the best design rule for
power supply topology?
Should I use ferrite beads in digital power supply pins (PHYs, digital clock
oscillators, clock multipliers, microcontrollers)?
Should I use different capacitor values for digital supply pins or it will
increase the EMI (by anti-ressonant effects)?

Thank you,
Álvaro

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net