[SI-LIST] Feb. 16-18 seminar on design troubleshooting

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Si-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 13:46:42 -0800

 Hi All,
Just a reminder about my Boulder City Seminar on February 16-18th. Info at
http://emcesd.com#BoulderCity[1] . This is unique and unlike any technical
course in the field with lots of demonstrations and a unique "MacGyver"
likeapproach to problem solving in circuits and systems. Topics covered
include:

  * Good lab troubleshooting and data taking technique
  * Design troubleshooting techniques (analog and digital)
  * EMC troubleshooting techniques
  * ESD troubleshooting techniques
  * Advanced troubleshooting techniques to find future field problems before
they become field problems
  * Design techniques to avoid above problems in the first place

Good value too as the fee includes travel and living expenses in Nevada
(hotel, food, transportation to/from airport) for an industry typical fee
that does not usually include these expenses.

Feedback from prior people attending has been extremely positive. I design
the complete experience (seminar and environment) to give the best possible
experience (apple pie a-la-mode afternoon refreshment, for example).

Doug
-- University of Oxford Tutor Department for Continuing Education Oxford,
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Smith \ / ) P.O. Box 60941 ========= Boulder City, NV 89006-0941 _ / \ / \ _
TEL/FAX: 702-570-6108/570-6013 / /\ \ ] / /\ \ Mobile: 408-858-4528 |
q-----() | o | Email: doug@xxxxxxxxxx[2] \ _ / ] \ _ / Web:
http://www.dsmith.org[3]

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: