[SI-LIST] FastHenry .external and .equiv

  • From: Andy Kuo <andyk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:37:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All:

I am trying to simulate a 3 conductor wire environment and extract the
inductance matrix using fasthenry.  I am supposed to have a symmetrical and
non-negative matrix.  However, I am unable to do that.  I might have
mis-used .equiv and .external command.

Suppose these are the end points of each of my conductor:
   conductor 1:  A, B
   conductor 2:  C, D
   conductor 3:  E, F
And they lie in parallel.

Right now I have the following in my fastHenry code:

.external A C
.equiv B D
.external C E
.equiv D F
.external A E
.equiv B F

I might have did something wrong with my setup.  Anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance for your help

Best Regards,
Andy Kuo

List archives are viewable at: