[SI-LIST] Re: FW: TDR S-parameter and correlation

  • From: "Chris Cheng" <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:55:21 -0700

This is a good point on the phase matching issue.
I am always curious about the direct FFT approach like Iconnect vs. GPOF =
approach.
It seems the later may have a better potential in matching the phase =
part.
Besides, my standard approach is TDR->Iconnect->rational fit->SPICE. =
With GPOF, I can potentially save one step if passivity can be enforce.
This is not to say Iconnect is not good. It is the best $8K I've spent =
and I strongly encourage everyone who is interested to try it out.