[SI-LIST] FW: Re: Sanmina patent on dielectric thicknesses under 4 mi ls

  • From: Chris Cheng <chris.cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:57:11 -0800

Chris,
I suggest you do the following experiment (I've done it so
many times to toy with EMC engineers).
Take a system board with your favorite sub nf caps, do an
EMI scan, replace every single sub nf caps with .1uf or
.01uf on the same PCB and redo your scan. Let's see if they
make any difference.
I never lost my bets but you can be the first one.