[SI-LIST] Re: FW: Re: Question related to HFSS: Zpi, Zpv, Zvi difference

  • From: "Kai, Francis" <francis.kai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Raymond.Anderson@xxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:39:54 -0800

Some people said that I have not written on this list for a while, so I =
make some comments:

     The students should learn theory from books at school, not from =
vendor tools. If a student goes for using tools to build up his (or her) =
resume, and does not drill in theory, he or she will surely fail in =
their career. University education is very important in a student's =
career.

Francis Kai