[SI-LIST] Re: FW: Re: Passive Probe

  • From: wolfgang.maichen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: See Hour <yshour2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:03:49 -0800

Remove the "free" at the end of the link and then the link actually works.

             See Hour
             <yshour2001@yahoo
             Sent by:                  si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
             si-list-bounce@fr         alfred1520list
             eelists.org               <alfred1520list@xxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             02/28/2011 04:38                                      Subject
             PM                        [SI-LIST] Re: FW: Re: Passive Probe

Hi Alfred
"the secret world of oscilloscope probes"
http://esvc000124.wic048u.server-web.com/links/THE%20SECRET%20WORLD%20OF%20PROBES%20OCt09.pdffree