[SI-LIST] Re: FW: AC Blocking capacitor relative positions andreferenceplanevoids

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 20:21:34 -0800

Lee, the effect is real and can be seen in a number of tools.  Our
practices are to deliver correct by desin, so we have always compensated
the coupling capacitors and mounts.  As such, I don't have a fail to
show.  One can always be deliberately designed for teaching purposes.

I will be happy to look at your board and put it on a VNA as well as
exercise it with a pattern generator.
I think reconciling your experience with the physics is a worthwhile
undertaking.

Best Regards,

Steve.

List technical documents are available at: