[SI-LIST] Re: FB for SPI bus

  • From: Tayyab Rahimkhan Pathan <Tayyab_Pathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx" <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 05:14:30 +0000

Actually we are working for a customer who after reviewing the schematics of a
RF card want us to put FB on all signal lines going to this card from main
board to ensure system EMC.
In general, when to use high impedance beads and when low impedance? Is there
any thumb rule for selecting FB (impedance value)?

Regards,
Tayyab