[SI-LIST] Re: Eye diagram measurement - And leaves your teeth Shiny White Too!

  • From: "Tom Dagostino" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pratt, Gary" <gary_pratt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <twesterh@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:59:37 -0700

Gary

I'm sure that this would not be much of a challenge.  But I think  the
community would like to see some examples of *-AMS models, how long they
took to put together, how fast they run compared to SPICE or traditional
IBIS, how accurate they are compared to SPICE under real world conditions,
etc.  I think this would be a great paper for DesignCon or one of the IBIS
meetings.  And as I said before, I'm willing to help with this by making
measurements on a device and comparing them to simulations.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane
Beaverton, OR 97008
503-430-1065
http://www.teraspeed.com
tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
401-284-1827

Teraspeed is the registered service mark of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC