[SI-LIST] Re: Eye diagram measurement - And leaves your teeth Shiny White Too!

  • From: Yafei Bi <yafei_bi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gary_pratt@xxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 11:42:27 -0700 (PDT)

Logic designer/verification engineers have been doing
self-checking for a long time.

For analog/circuit designer, self-checking or post
processing has been a pain exercise sometimes until
AMS comes in. of course you can rely on the built-in
functions from waveform viewer.

As Gary mentioned, all the post simulation measurement
or checking can be done with an simple AMS model
plugged into your simulation deck.

In my work, I have written a lot of AMS modules to
just to do measurement and post processing stuff. That
saves me a lot of time and I don't have to check every
waveforms/signals in the simulation in terms of timing
and amplitude etc.

Glad Gary brought this up.

Thanks

Yafei