[SI-LIST] Re: Experiences with Nelco N4000-13 EPSI

  • From: "Qin, Zhen Shui (Coriant - CN/Shanghai)" <zhenshui.qin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "droolia.gillard@xxxxxxxxx" <droolia.gillard@xxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 01:21:18 +0000

Hi Julia,

I think you can direct contact the vendors for the availability of materials,
they will be very happy to help you on that. For Megtron-6, the lead time is
about a month in China, while much shorter for the (G) version since they were
produced in Guangdong, China.
It is obviously that these two materials are different level materials, you can
get this conclusion just from their datasheets.
As for your specified case, a simulation is highly recommended before you make
your decision.

Best Regards,

Bruce