[SI-LIST] Re: Ethernet emissions.

  • From: "Grasso, Charles" <Charles.Grasso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 16:44:33 +0000

Hello Bryan,

I strongly recommend that you contact SMSC and ask them for advise.
They are the experts in their phy (after all) and may have seen this issue
(if it is from their phy) before.

They will also recommend connector that you should use with their phy,

Best Regards
Charles Grasso
Compliance Engineer
Echostar Communications