[SI-LIST] Ethernet Multiplexers/Switches

  • From: "Kedar P Apte" <kedar.apte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:02:01 +0530

        Hi All Gurus,

        I have lot of queries regarding Implementing an Ethernet Devices like
Multiplexer/switches in an FPGA.
        Can anybody suggest any good mailing list or groups which can be
helpful to
me.

        I apologies for sending this mail on this list but I am sending this
mail
with a certain amount of desperation.

        I tried most of the Google groups and mailing lists but I couldn't find
any
specific help other than some general comments.

        Can Ethernet Multiplexer/switches in FPGA be a feasible/useful device in
the Gbps Ethernet era..?
        There must be somebody who has already done it...?
        I found some specifications and data sheets from Hitachi cables only.
        Which part of Ethernet IEEE standards I can concentrate for this..?

        I will be Very much Thankful for any kind of help in this regards

        Thanks & Regards,
        Kedar

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@xxxxxxxxx and delete this mail.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org