[SI-LIST] Re: Equalization of transmission lines?

  • From: "Keskinen, Kai" <KaiKeskinen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'doug@xxxxxxxxxx'" <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:12:34 -0500

Doug:

I asked the same question a year or so ago.

You could try the following Maxim app note for a start.
http://pdfserv.maxim-ic.com/arpdf/AppNotes/6hfan6011.pdf

The real theory behind this can be found in "Digital Communication" by Lee
and Messerschmitt. It makes good bed time reading.

Regards,

Kai Keskinen
Signal Integrity Advisor
Solectron Technical Center
425 Legget Drive,
Kanata, ON K2K 2W2
kaikeskinen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.solectron.com
> "This message may contain information proprietary to Solectron so any
unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of its contents is strictly
prohibited."