[SI-LIST] Re: Engineering services at Broadpak

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 22:34:20 -0400

You can pay for the privilege of marketing your services in a plethora of
engineering periodicals.  This is a reflector for signal integrity
engineers to ask questions and share answers in a professional environment.

--

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 9:17 PM, <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Then where can SMEs promote their services to potential clients?
> Cheers,
> arr
> *** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from
> Mobilink ***

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: