[SI-LIST] Re: Engineering services at Broadpak

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 13:28:33 -0700

Elias, then you should know that company advertisements are prohibited spam.

Steve.
On 4/9/2012 1:01 PM, Elias Lozano wrote:
> Hello everyone:
>

> I have known this si-list for a long time and once in a while I see
> advertisement for jobs and companies.
>

> I am advertising my company at this time..We offer a number of services in
> the whole eco-sytem of on-die IO/substrate package/PCB co-design analysis
> and simulation..I have attached a brief over view of our capabilities..This
> is a new paradigm shift that we are trying to address here at Broadpak..
>

> If you need these services and need aggregation at your company or help, let
> me know
>

> Please forgive me if this reaches you and you don't want it..I have
> hesitated to do this but in our market where things are becoming global and
> our silicon valley chip development projects shrinks, I thought this would
> be a good way for you guys to be aware either for job opportunities at
> Broadpak or for engineering services that we provide globally..
>

> If you are system architect working on signal integrity issues for SIP and
> are looking, please send me your info.
>

> Thanks for your patience.
>

> Regards
>

> Elias Lozano
>
> VP of Systems Engineering&  Business Development
>
> 1135 Arques Ave
>
> Sunnyvale, CA 94085
>
> Cell (408)829-0985
>
> Fax (408)260-8665
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachment
> contains information that is confidential and proprietary to BroadPak
> Corporation. All unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
> strongly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of origional message.

> List forum  is accessible at:
>
> List archives are viewable at:

Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC
150 N. Center St. #211
Reno, NV  89501
www.ipblox.com

(775) 299-4236 Business
(866) 675-4630 Toll-free
(707) 780-1951 Fax

All contents Copyright (c)2012 IPBLOX, LLC.  All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail may contain confidential material.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all records
and notify the sender.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: