[SI-LIST] Re: Emission

  • From: "hansm" <hans.mellberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <BRanjul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:04:32 -0800

You need to sort out the source of those ambients. The purpose of the shield
room is to have adequate margin! It may come in via the wiring for the
lighting or you may have insufficient power distribution filtering or you
may have other wiring entering the chamber that piggy-back the outside
ambient. You should have at least 20 dB of margin to make meaningfull
measurements.

Hans Mellberg
Engineering Manager
BACL, a TCB and an EU CAB