[SI-LIST] Element Patterns

  • From: "neilmallik" <neilmallik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:58:12 -0000

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody knew how to extract information from ADS
in order to calculate the element pattern of a microstrip patch
antenna. The total point of this is to determine the radiation
pattern. I am designing an array of patches, which should radiate
with minimum sidelobes, high gain and is broadside. This is
incorporated in the array factor, which I have already implemented on
MATLAB. I know that the radiation pattern can be calculated from the
product of element pattrn and the array factor.

If anybody knows how to determine the Element Pattern from ADS have
any useful information for me, please contact me.

Thank you.

Regards,

Neil.

List technical documents are available at: