[SI-LIST] Re: Effects of overshoot/undershoot on long-term reliability

  • From: "Grasso, Charles" <Charles.Grasso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Edi.Fraiman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <matusov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:27:24 -0700

If your design exceeds the design requirements for the chip then you
cannot guarantee reliability.=20

If you say the problem in simulation - then I suggest you bite the
bullet and relayout your board and add the series Rs.

Best Regards
Charles Grasso
Senior Compliance Engineer
Echostar Communications Corp.