[SI-LIST] EPEPS-2012 Final Program, Early Bird Registration Ends Sept. 30

  • From: EPEPS Admin <epeps-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 14:20:01 +0000

Dear Members,
The final program for EPEPS-2012 has been posted at
http://epeps.ece.illinois.edu/program.html and features state-of-the-art
contributions from around the world, including 45 oral presentations in a
single track, 38 poster papers, and 5 tutorials.  We are excited to have Dr.
Ajith Amerasekera as our keynote speaker with a forward-looking talk on our
technological future (http://epeps.ece.illinois.edu/keynote.html).  We are
pleased to host five advanced tutorials on silicon photonics, wireless, SerDes,
EMI/EMC, and cloud computing (http://epeps.ece.illinois.edu/tutorials.html).

It is just 4 weeks to EPEPS, so make your plans to attend now and take
advantage of our early bird registration that ends Sept. 30.  Registration is
open at www.epeps.org<http://www.epeps.org>.  We look forward to seeing you in
Tempe!

Sincerely,
EPEPS Co-Chairs: Brian Young, Freescale Semiconductor & Kathleen Melde,
University of Arizona

For more information, please contact EPEPS administrator, Mandy Wisehart via
email, epeps-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx(mailto:epeps-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx).

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: