[SI-LIST] EMI/EMC On-Site Seminar Recommendations

  • From: "Zelno, John" <john.zelno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 21:12:26 +0000

We are currently considering hosting an in-house (Southern California) seminar
on EMI/EMC design for our engineers, and are looking for a good
instructor/course.  If you have ATTENDED a course from an instructor that you
would recommend, please reply to me privately (off-list) with your
recommendation (good or bad).  I realize that there are probably quite a few of
you that are instructors, and while I'm sure all of your classes are very good,
I'm particularly interested in the opinions of your students.
Thank you.

-John Zelno

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: