[SI-LIST] Re: EMC versus SI, or EMC + SI?

  • From: "Chris Cheng" <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <olaney@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:26:27 -0700

I can't continue this discussion.
If you have never heard of 10GBase-KR Ad Hoc channel. Never know multidrop
source synchronous bus analysis methodology. Never design a package. Never
design a power distribution to a highspeed chip from die,package through the
system. And yet claim the above as boys game, I can only stay on the short bus
with the rest of the boys then.
Oh yah, I am making face at you from the bus window now.